If you believe your motherboard has gone bad or is on its way out, we will absolutely check to make sure if that is the case. However, with a job like this we like to be thorough and make sure that that's the problem, hence it may take longer than other repairs to correctly diagnose and then replace the correct part. If your laptop is having problems though, then ship it to us so we can fix whatever is wrong. We're here to help you, so if you have any questions then contacts us and we'll answer any questions you have!
- Repair Service: $29.99
- Shipping Return Cost: $19.99
- Replacement Part: Cost Varies
How it works:
- Read and be sure the description matches your laptop's problem
- Purchase the Laptop Motherboard Repair service
- Our address and shipping instructions will be sent to you once payment is received
- Package and ship your laptop and charger to us without any additional accessories (Please use USPS to ship your device. Using other shipping services could cost additional time and additional charged for delivery)
- Once received, one of our trained and skilled technicians will run a diagnostic to find the cause of your system problem and identify what steps are needed for the repair.
- You are then contacted with diagnostic results and the price to repair your system. Also additional time frame may vary based for replacement parts. (We will notify you and verify for any additional cost for replacement parts)
- The laptop will then be repaired, tested, and verified to be working properly
- A confirmation email is sent to you once completed with a tracking information