Laptop Fan Replacement
Your laptop's fan malfunctioning might seem like a very small problem to have, however if your computer overheats too often it could melt some of the very delicate plastic workings of your laptop. Needless to say, that would be a real bummer. If you think your fan might be dysfunctional, you should bring it in immediately to avoid further damage. We're here to help you, so if you have any questions then contacts us and we'll answer any questions you have!
- Repair Service: $49.99
- Shipping Return Cost: $19.99
- Replacement Part: Cost Varies
How it works:
- Read and be sure the description matches your laptop's problem
- Purchase the Laptop Fan Replacement service
- Our address and shipping instructions will be sent to you once payment is received
- Package and ship your laptop and charger to us without any additional accessories (Please use USPS to ship your device. Using other shipping services could cost additional time and additional charged for delivery)
- Once received, we will run a full diagnostic that matches your indicated problems.
- If the fan is found to be the problem, it will be replaced with a new fan. (We will notify you and verify for any additional cost for replacement parts)
- The laptop will then be repaired, tested, and verified to be working properly
- A confirmation email is sent to you once completed with a tracking information