Laptop Physical Damage Repair
Laptops are great because you can take them on the go wherever you want. However, this makes them very susceptible to physical damage. Maybe you banged your laptop on the corner of a table, maybe you put your bag down too quickly, the end result is the same: you now have a broken laptop that you need to fix. Not all physical damage is made equal however, and sometimes it is more of a nuisance than a necessity to fix it. If you are unsure about how to fix your laptop or if you really need to fix it, ship it out and we can give you a free estimate, and advice on what you should do with it. If you have any questions or concerns about the repair, feel free to contact us and ask away!
- Repair Service: $69.99
- Shipping Return Cost: $19.99
- Replacement Part: Cost Varies
How it works:
- Read and be sure the description matches your laptop's problem
- Purchase the Laptop Physical Damage Repair service
- Our address and shipping instructions will be sent to you once payment is received
- Package and ship your laptop and charger to us without any additional accessories (Please use USPS to ship your device. Using other shipping services could cost additional time and additional charged for delivery)
- Once received, we will run a full diagnostic that matches your indicated problems.
- If the physical damage is found to be the problem, replacement parts will be replaced. (We will notify you and verify for any additional cost for replacement parts)
- The laptop will then be repaired, tested, and verified to be working properly
- A confirmation email is sent to you once completed with a tracking information